Many of you want to buy a property, but you’re worried about how high prices are.
You’re worried whether now is the right time to buy, how to pick a good property, how to determine the right price etc.
Now there’s nothing I can do to change how hot the property market is.
But I figured what I can do, is that I’ll do a full series on buying a Property in Singapore, and share what I know about buying a property.
I don’t profess to be an expert on real estate, but this is what I’ve learnt along the way, and I do hope it helps you.
Whether you like it or not, just let me know in the comments and I can improve the series going forward.
The contents for this series below, including the articles that have already gone out:
- Part 1 – How to pick a property?
- Part 2- How to determine fair price for the property?
- Part 3 – How to avoid ABSD? How to hold the property (legal structure and tax considerations)?
- Part 4 – How to finance the property?
- How to negotiate a sale?
- How to renovate a house (ID and renovation)? Top 10 Mistakes to Avoid!
- Types of Investment Strategies for Real Estate
- My views on where the Singapore Property Market is headed
Latest Financing Interest Rates below as well!